Department of ENT (Facilities)
Out Patient Department
- Filter Clinic for Initial Work Up.
- Consultant Clinic for Specialistís Opinion.
- Audiology Room for hearing assessment
- Surgical ward 04 is allocated for admission for all those patients suffering from ENT-HNS related diseases and taken care of by with latest equipment by all the time readily available resident doctors and specialized nursing staff. The ward round is performed by senior consultants daily in morning and evening.
- Computer Generated Patients' Record and Access to Institute's Network for Real Time Retrieval of Laboratory Reports
- Purpose-Built Operation Theater Suit with Pre-Operative and Recovery Rooms.
- State Of The Art Provisions for Aseptic Technique (Sterilization Unit and Controlled Ventilation), Electro-cautery, And Hydraulic Operation Tables with Adjustable LED Lights and Central Supplies.
- Latest Equipment for Induction and Maintenance Anesthesia and Per-operative Patient Monitoring.
- General Purpose Instrumentation along with that required for ENT and Head & Neck Surgery.
No. Of beds
- 26 beds in SW4
- 02 beds in Children Hospital